Wednesday 8 October 2014

Hi Peeps.
Been a while since my last post.  Non-stop painting as usual though!

I'm a big fan of 'magnetizing' stuff.  These are all the same Ironclad Drednought, with lots and lots of limb options for every eventuality.





I have just completed another copy of Space Hulk (my 3rd now!) for a super new client.  Here are the pics...
Check out the awesome feedback from Jordan, this is what he emailed me after receiving his models:

Can I say, as someone who's painted a fair few space marines when I was younger, and as a perfectionist, I was blown away by how good these are. They are better than I could have hoped for, they look better than the ones used on the box!

They are instantly the best thing I own, and in event of a fire, they are the first things I will be saving. Then I'll come back for my cats.


Thanks very much,  I really do appreciate the effort and talent that's gone into these.

Jordan




Every now and again there is an order that I don't want to part with.  That includes these :(







No comments:

Post a Comment